Company Name:Kroger General Office
Responsible for completing HIPAA record requests and assisting with HIPAA compliance activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurate, efficient and timely response to all HIPAA record requests
- Update databases/spreadsheets as required.
- Assist with responses to disclosures, complaints and subpoenas
- As a vital part of the team, provide administrative support, decision-making and problem-solving assistance toward the total fulfillment of department goals
- Provide administrative support to team.
- Provide back up to other department ASPs.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizing, and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and make sound decisions
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Division Pharmacy Experience
Education Level:High School Diploma/ GED Required
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee more than 443,000 Associates across 35 states and the District of Columbia. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH||Cincinnati|| 555 Race St ||45202 || Kroger General Office||None||Pharmacy; Research & Regulatory Compliance ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 50716327 cincinnati