Dover Business Services [is an independent business unit that] empowers OpCo growth by providing best-in-class operations expertise and services to increase capacity, improve control and reduce costs. In the future we will also provide analytics, strategic services and leverage advanced technologies. This enables OpCos to focus on customer business activity and growth strategies. DBS supports Dovers Operating Companies through the processing of select financial and transactional processes and provides HR and IT support. DBS operates shared service centers in China, North America, the Philippines and Scotland.
POSITION TITLE: Payroll Analyst, Dover Business Services
REPORTING TO: Manager, Payroll, Dover Business Services
LOCATION: West Chester, OH
The Payroll Analyst is responsible for delivering timely and quality service to internal stakeholders and Dover customers, as measured by service level agreements and key performance indicators. The Payroll team is responsible for all aspects of salary and hourly payroll in accordance with standard tax and accounting principles across a multi-entity, multi-state, multi-country manufacturing segment. The team directly interacts with diverse payroll systems supporting employees across numerous entities throughout the United States and Canada, including but not limited to CA, IL, MI, MN, MO, OH, NC, WI. Payroll populations include union/non-union, pension/non-pension eligible participants.
- Timely and accurate preparation and processing of payroll information for hourly and salaried employees in multiple states/countries
- Coordinate Gross to Net payroll activities in coordination with outsourced payroll solution provider(s) and internal HR & Finance team members
- Review/post employee time sheet data and earnings including base pay, overtime, shift differential and other incentives
- Perform payroll audits, support reporting and tax filing procedures
- Strong continuous improvement mindset desirable
- Maintain 401-K enrollment
- Process health and life insurance coverages and prepare necessary invoices
- Investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies
- Provide appropriate training and feedback regarding new systems / process to relevant users (frontline supervisors, managers etc.)
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Liaison to Dover OpCo HR and Finance partners in reconciling payroll activities
- Provide customer service and support to our Dover OpCo colleagues via phone, email and chat technology
- Special projects as assigned
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Management Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Experience in Payroll or HR
- Experience with Payroll and Time Management systems and solutions; ie., ADP Payroll Systems, ADP Reporting, Kronos, eTime, iReports, iPay, SAP, etc.
- Experience Report writing and online banking administration highly preferred
- High level of customer focus and ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-directed, positive and ethical role model able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- Highly ethical and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Exercise good judgment and decision making
- Desire to work in a face paced, hands on environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in:Americas : United States : Ohio : Cincinnati || Americas : United States : Ohio : Hamilton || Americas : United States : Ohio : Lebanon || Americas : United States : Ohio : West Chester
Sub Division :Americas
Job Requisition ID :2122
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 57503162 cincinnati