Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000retail locations and most automotivemanufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, partssupply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
Were large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, were hiring to support your growth and ours -Greenlight your career.
Under broad supervision, the HR Operations Specialist partners with CDKs third-party vendors to facilitate completion of payroll, time keeping and leave administration tasks. This includes reviewing and analyzing CDK Global and vendor documents, researching non complex issues and respond and provide resolution accordingly. May provide recommendations for process enhancements related to case resolution/correction and general outputs.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Provides first level support for payroll related issues to company employees, HR Business Partners and management by responding to requests concerning payroll programs and interpretation of HR policies impacting payroll operations; Escalates complex payroll related issues from employees to the appropriate contact for additional information and research.
- Under the direction of the Manager, Payroll Operations and Senior team members, supports the investigation of data issues, data corrections, and changes related to payroll, time keeping and leave administration to ADP.
- Utilizes HRIS systems to document and process activities such as new-hire onboarding, change of status, performance evaluation, benefits, and termination of employment.
- Other duties including Workers Compensation Claims, Unemployment Escalations, Leave Administration and Time and Attendance processing and other tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Min. 2 years of prior experience in the HR field
- Associates Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Prior experience in a Shared Services Center environment
- Experience supporting payroll, benefits, and leave processing functions or vendors performing these functions.
- Strong customer service aptitude
- Ability to resolve issues across multiple disciplines
- Proficiency using HR/Payroll Systems for input, processing and reconciliation/audit
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Prior experience with Success Factors, Kronos/ADP Enterprise or eTime, ADP EV5 HR, SAP Payroll or Peoplesoft
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 58352757 cincinnati