Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2018 6:34 PM
The College of Nursing is currenlty accepting applications for a Work Study Student to support the Office of Student Recrutiment. This position will be responsible for assisting the Office of Student Recruitment staff with a variety of operationsal duties. This person must have the potential and desire to learn the daily functiolns of the office, and must be dependable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct data entry of inquiry cards into Excel spreadsheets collected from various fairs and events.
- During peak recruiting season assist with outbound telephone calls to provide information on the
institution and college's admissions process and requirements.
- Monitor general office email inbox and distribute inquiries to appropriate recruitment staff.
- Assist with on:campus events, such as Information Sessions and Open Houses for prospective
- Check national nursing database to ensure applicants have active Registered Nursing License.
- Assemble information packets for weekly tours and other outreach recruitment events and activities.
- Meet and greet guests for the College of Nursing's weekly tours.
- Reach out to students that still need to confirm offer letters that recently applied.
students with duties such as room reservations, food orders, invitations and signage.
- Provide general administrative support to the Office of Student Recruitment as needed, which may
include managing multi:line phone systems, assisting the College Recruiter with admissions mailings
and conducting campus tours.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have work study funds for the 2017:18 academic year.
- Completed at least one year of study at the University of Cincinnati.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Sound judgment when interacting with prospective students and recruitment staff.
- Ability to manage confidential information with complete discretion.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- General computer literacy for use of the online application CAS system database.
Application Process: Complete an Applicant Profile and upload your Resume, then apply to Requisition
? and upload a copy of your
FEDERAL WORK STUDY award under the Additional Documents section. Failure to include a copy of your Federal Work Study award may remove you from consideration.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:OOD SF:VA
• Location: Cincinnati
• Post ID: 58245632 cincinnati