The Information & Interaction Design Co-op Role is located within our Cincinnati, Ohio Ethicon team. This role is for students who are passionate about crafting clarity from complex sets of information, and creating digital user interfaces for medical devices.
- Contribute meaningfully to active projects across our organization, impacting experiences for both our colleagues and healthcare professionals.
- Partner with our designers to analyze user workflows, audit the competitive landscape, perform usability heuristic evaluations, prioritize user requirements, define information architecture, wireframe interfaces, visually design interfaces, build interactive prototypes for testing, and develop presentations for storytelling purposes.
- Enrolled in an accredited college/institution pursuing a Bachelors or Masterâs Degree in Communication Design or Interaction Design
- Students must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship.
- Only students in their second year or above with a 3.0 GPA will be considered
- Portfolio of work (uploaded PDF or link to website) available for review that demonstrates
- Strong organizational, critical-thinking, problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Understanding of user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices and approaches; particularly as applied to information visualization for static and interactive environments
- Experience with shaping large amounts of information to clarify complexity.
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and current design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Interaction Design applications)
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/4/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001BKZ&lang=en
• Post ID: 50744487 cincinnati