A Logan's Roadhouse grill cook is not only a position which requires timely and quality preparation of product, but also the ability to display showmanship and interact with our guests. The grill is the centerpiece of the restaurant.
As a grill cook your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare to order all food items, following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
- Stocking of your work station.
- Set-up the meat display.
- Prep assigned items.
- Grill, deep fry, bake, broil and microwave raw and prepped foods.
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cook items according to recipes and menu specifications.
- Carve or portion meat, fish and poultry for individual serving.
- Maintain cooking line in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
- Stock/restock items on line according to specifications.
- Wash and clean raw food products.
- Peel, dice, shred and slice food products using electric equipment.
- Assist in an entire team effort.
• Post ID: 35106029 cincinnati