Posted: Monday, February 5, 2018 5:22 PM
College of Nursing Clinical Faculty : Nurse Leaders (non:tenure) Open Rank : Multiple Positions
The College of Nursing at the University of Cincinnati is seeking to fill non:tenure earning faculty positions to contribute to the College's mission of teaching, service and scholarship. We are currently seeking candidates who are prepared to lead and/or teach in the following areas graduate or undergraduate levels:
- Medical and/or Surgical Acute Care
- Psych and Mental Health
- RN to BSN
Faculty members in the Qualified Clinical Track are master's or doctoral prepared in nursing specialty or health related field and hold non:tenure/non:tenure earning faculty positions that are responsible for patient care, patient support, and/or teaching and program development in the clinical sciences. May also contribute to clinical research, the scholarly and service missions of the university, administrative service, and other educational activities, expectations for which may be described in letters of appointment and in their unit reappointment and promotion criteria.
- DNP/PhD (prefer PhD) (if does not have, the right candidate that is willing to complete DNP/PhD while working as a .99 FTE)
- Med:Surg, Psych/MH, Gerontology, FNP background
- At least 5 years clinical experience
- At least 5 years teaching experience in a university setting
- Innovative and open to the use of technology in the classroom
Information for Applicants:
- All positions at UC require background checks
- May be hired as 9 month or 12 month faculty
- May teach graduate and/or undergraduate courses
- Primary teaching semesters may be Fall/Spring; Spring/Summer; Fall/Summer, or Fall/Spring/Summer.
- Official transcripts will be required if hired
- Attach cover letter indicating experience as it relates to the position, CV and 3 professional references
Hiring Salary/Salary Range: Negotiable, competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must apply online
FOR ALL FACULTY HIRES
OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRE
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi:national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.
SF:OMJ SF:OOD SF:RM SF:INS SF:INS
• Location: Cincinnati
• Post ID: 58368632 cincinnati