Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 8:46 AM
ProMaster Home Repair
Wood rot is most commonly found in porches, trim, and soffit and fascia board because these areas of the house are often exposed to moisture caused by rain or a faulty gutter. It not only looks unsightly, wood rot can pose a serious danger. A rotted porch, for instance, is at far higher risk of collapsing and costing you thousands to repair! On fascia board, wood rot allows more water to get inside your house and cause even more damage. It can also lead to entire sections of the wood trim coming off, like in the picture, inviting insects and animals that can worsen an existing problem.
Call (513) 322-2914 | Visit www.MasterMyList.com
But there's good news...
Getting wood rot on fascia board repaired is easier than you think! Small instances of wood rot can be repaired without needing extensive reconstruction. We can narrow in on the problem and fix it before it spreads and causes serious, structural issues that will end up costing far more than a simple wood rot repair.
Expert Wood Rot RepairProMaster craftsmen are consummate professionals who practically grew up with a tool-belt around their waists and a hammer in their hands. They are simply the best Cincinnati has to offer who've been repairing wood rot around the city since becoming essential members of the ProMaster team.
Watch our craftsman Jamie's latest wood rot repair video:
Why Trust ProMaster With Your Next Home Improvement Project?- Always On-time: No two or even four hour arrival time windows here! When we say 8AM, WE MEAN 8AM!
- Family-friendly: Don't just let anyone into your home. ProMaster craftsmen are all rigorously background-checked so that you can rest assured they will treat you, your home, and your family with the utmost respect.
- Trustworthy: A+ BBB rating. Fully insured. Drug-screened and background-checked employees. All our work comes with a one year warranty.
- Multi-Disciplined: NO subcontractors to go through, accounting departments to deal with, or salesmen to get pressured by. You deal directly with the master craftsmen who will be working on your home throughout the project.
But don’t take just our word for it…
- Recognized for Marketplace Ethics as a two-time BBB Torch Award Finalist 2015 & 2016
- Winner of Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce's "10 Under 10" award in 2012
- Named a "Big 50 Award" National Industry Leader by Remodeling Magazine in 2012
- Listed in Cincy Magazine's top 40 Cincinnati businesses in 2010
- Member of Greater Cincinnati and Clermont County Chambers of Commerce
Service AreaOhio: Amelia, Anderson, Batavia, Blue Ash, Cincinnati, Colerain, Deer Park, Delhi, Fairfield, Forest Park, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Kings Mills, Liberty Township, Loveland, Madeira, Maineville, Mariemont, Mason, Milford, Montgomery, Newtown, Norwood, Sharonville, Silverton, South Lebanon, Springdale, Sycamore, Terrace Park, West Chester, Western Hills, Wyoming.
Kentucky: Alexandria, Bellevue, Cold Spring, Covington, Crestview Hills, Edgewood, Erlanger, Florence, Fort Mitchell, Fort Thomas, Hebron, Highland Heights, Independence, Newport, Villa Hills.
Our Master Craftsmen are professionals who have honed their carpentry skills by experience and a quest for perfection. Keep in mind that these craftsmen aren’t just carpenters; they are skilled at other home repair tasks like:
- Concrete & Masonry
- Drywall & Paint
- Flooring & Tile
Our multi-skilled craftsmen represent a distinct advantage over other repair contractors due to their ability to perform numerous tasks associated with a deck repair project.
• Location: Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
• Post ID: 40321248 cincinnati