Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 8:45 AM
In need of an expert wood rot repair?Call ProMaster Home Repair & Handyman of Cincinnati at (513) 322-2914 or visit www.MasterMyList.com to get your wood rot repair done today!
Wood Rot Repair Common in CincinnatiYou’re enjoying the beautiful weekend weather, working in your garden or entertaining guests, when you notice something unusual on the exterior of your home. Upon closer examination it appears that some of your wood soffits, trim, or siding doesn’t look as good as you remember it. You know that wood rot is just like cancer and that it must be dealt with quickly, but you aren’t sure if the problem requires immediate attention or can wait a few weeks.
Click here to view video associated with this article
Wood Rot Can Almost Always Be RepairedEvery home, just like every person, is different. And when we become seriously ill, the range of treatment options can be expensive and immense, with no guarantee of success. But the good news with your home is that unlike people, it can almost always be repaired when seriously ill. Most homes in America are built with wood because it is cheap, plentiful and easy to work with when compared with other construction methods. In wetter parts of the country like Cincinnati, however, wood rot develops when construction defects, neglected maintenance or animal damage rear its ugly head. Wood rot can develop unnoticed until it causes extensive structural damage. Before contacting a home repair company to address the wood rot, I recommend that every homeowner attempt to answer the following three questions. This information will assist your home repair professional in diagnosing and properly treating the cause of your wood rot.
Minimize the Cost of a Wood Rot RepairTo minimize the expense and hassle of a wood rot repair, act quickly on any sign of wood decay, damage or water intrusion. Wood rot is not one of those home repairs that one should procrastinate on, as the cost for the resulting damage will tend to rise exponentially with time. In addition, make sure your wood rot professional obeys the Three Golden Rules for Better Home Improvement.
Three Important Questions Before Beginning a Wood Rot Repair
Why Trust ProMaster with your next handyman project...- On Time: We show up at your home when you want us to. Not a "range of time." If you say "8:30am" ... it is 8:30am.
- Family-Friendly: All of our craftsmen are rigorously background-checked and drug-tested. Clean-cut, uniformed, professional employees will respect you, your family, pets and home.
- Confidence: You know that you will be charged fairly with the amount disclosed upfront. .
- We hire employees, NOT subcontractors.
- Fully insured: And we prove it by sending you our liability, work comp and insurance certificates before we even step onto your property.
- 1-year warranty on our work.
- Versatile: Multi-disciplined trade craftsmen can handle almost all of your home repair and remodeling needs. No need to find multiple contractors to get a project done or problem resolved!
- Trustworthy: Veteran-owned and operated. A+ rating with the BBB.
- Craftsmanship: Certainty your project will be done right the first time.
- Payment options available.
See for yourself...- BBB Accredited Business - A+ Rating
- National industry leader - Remodeling Magazine's "Big 50 Award" in 2012
- Winner of the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce's "10 Under 10" award in 2012
- Recognized by Cincy Magazine as a top 40 Cincinnati businesses for 2010
- Preferred provider for Sibcy-Cline Home Services and Coldwell Banker Concierge
- Member of the Greater Cincinnati and Clermont County Chambers of Commerce
ProMaster ServiceHome repair and remodeling contractors typically rank at the top of the list when it comes to Better Business Bureau and State Attorney General complaints. Make sure to check out anyone before inviting them to your home for a repair or remodeling project. ProMaster is proud of its reputation and is confident that when you see the evidence for yourself, you will want to have one of our Home Repair Heroes accomplish your project today!
ProMaster serves the entire Cincinnati Metro Area and Northern Kentucky. If you are unsure whether we service your area, call us at (513) 322-2914.
• Location: Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
• Post ID: 22851043 cincinnati