Posted: Monday, March 6, 2017 6:39 PM
CDK Global: Be a part of our first generation in Cincinnati.
CDK is evolving the automotive industry through technology with 27,000+ clients across 100+ countries and 9,000+ employees worldwide. We chose Cincinnati as our new Center of Excellence because of smart, motivated people like you. We're adding 1,000 jobs to the Cincinnati market to fuel your growth and ours.
See what we're all about: GreenLightYourCareer
Our Cincinnati Center of Excellence Organizationis hiring a Digital Solutions Inside Sales Director.
In this fast:paced role, you will lead a team of outbound dialers whose focus is to generate demand for CDK's variety of products. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the successful national phone:based revenue generation and lead generation for the inside sales and market development team.
- Recruiting, training and managing the team of Inside Sales Representatives
- Working with Sales VP to establish sales territories, daily goals and metrics, and clearly communicating them to the sales team for the successful launch and completion of targeted sales and appointment generation programs.
- Achieving sales and appointment quotas, analyzing sales statistics and preparing periodic sales reports that detail sales volume and potential sales opportunities.
- Creating, implementing, and managing effective sales campaigns in conjunction with Marketing
-Effectively coaching team members to achieve those objectives throughout the year and completing annual employee reviews for each team member according to established procedures.
- A thorough understanding of Digital Marketing Solutions and Website sales with a preference for additional knowledge of the automotive marketplace/auto retail business.
- Thorough understanding of proposals and contracts, effectively utilize ROI and Pricing tools and customer correspondence and sales activity reporting.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook and Salesforce or other sales force automation systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email and traditional and phone and direct)
- Excellent presentation skills (phone and in:person)
- Ability to make wise decisions quickly and efficiently in a deadline:oriented environment that impact the financial well:being of the company.
- Relationship management and protocols of dealing with customers.
- Sales skills : personal presentation, prospecting, qualification, and closing as well as the ability to work well in a team:selling environment.
- Ability to travel overnight periodically is required
- Hire, train, and maintain a sales team that meets or exceeds revenue and/or activity quota through phone:based, full:cycle, solution selling.
- Assure that all team members properly track all relevant sales activity using Salesforce or appropriate sales force automation systems (including calls, prospect pipeline, account notes, etc.)
- Maximize save opportunities for customers who wish to cancel their existing service.
- Advise management about potential sales programs and provide feedback to management about the success of those programs.
- Achieve and maintain expertise in automotive dealership operations, automotive industry trends and e:commerce trends.
- Achieve and maintain a working knowledge of all Digital products with expertise in Online Retailing and CRM products as appropriate.
- Develop independent, highly motivated, and success driven approach among all team members.Interact comfortably with senior management, both internal and external.
- Communicate effectively with CRM and Online Retailing Field Sales and management regarding opportunities via phone, email and updating appropriate sales force automation systems.
- Adhere to and follow all appropriate sales processes and policies.
- Provide feedback to management about product reception and desired fe
• Location: Cincinnati
• Post ID: 35109558 cincinnati