Ethicon US, LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Division Sales Manager in Cincinnati OH/Northern KY.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologiesâincluding sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devicesâthat are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, womenâs health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com , or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
The Division Sales Manager (DSM) role is a sales leadership and account management role that will require clinical, business acumen and people development capabilities. A Division Sales Manager is expected to:
Â· Enable a transformative shift to facility-level account management by developing and implementing an account plan for each facility.
Â· Responsible for identifying and fostering relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the facility.
Â· Mobilize divisional resources to anticipate and respond to customer needs, problems, and opportunities at the facility level.
Â· The Division Sales Manager leads the sales representatives to implement and execute sales demand strategies.
Â· Provide sales representatives with sufficient support, supervisory oversight, and customer engagement to achieve or exceed the division's sales forecasts.
Â· Responsible for the coaching and career development of the sales representatives.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Enable a transformative shift to facility-level account management by developing and implementing an account plan for each facility.
- Identify and foster relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the facility.
- Assure critical enablers are utilized effectively (i.e. people, process, programs, tools, and technology to meet customer needs).
- Manage and coordinate appropriate âœDemandâ and âAccessâ resources, tailored to specific facility level needs.
- Create a facility level cost-benefit analysis for deploying resources and prioritizing the opportunities.
- Leverage and collaborate across Ethicon US LLC for resources to meet facility needs.
- Examine contract issues, (i.e., tier change proposals) and based upon financial analysis, arrive at the best recommendation/decision for the customer and company.
- Utilize business acumen tools to identify facility specific growth opportunities.
- Manage a team of sales representatives and conduct periodic field visits to develop their selling skills.
- Coach sales representatives to achieve individual development plans.
- Responsible for coaching and career development of sales representatives.
- Recruit and hire to ensure that all territories are filled with the most qualified sales associates.
- Lead team to execute the selling process in a concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive manner; leading the customer to action.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a manner that is consistent with sales training methodology; conduct sales presentations using current sales methods.
- Understand appropriate surgical use of products within defined surgical specialties, and coach sales representatives to target and segment customers accordingly.
- Conduct business and set the tone for the team or for others in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures.
- The DSM will also have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications.
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- Undergraduate Bachelorâs Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required, with an MBA (or equivalent) degree preferred.
- More than 7+ years relevant business and/or leadership experience required.
- More than 5+ years in clinical sales, marketing, professional education, sales learning/ development, or commercial functional experience is strongly preferred.
- Two years of experience coaching or mentoring others is also required.
- Participation in a Sales Leadership Development Program is preferred.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
- The ability to travel, including overnight and/or weekends, up to 60% of the time is also required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8787170824&lang=en
• Post ID: 48365498 cincinnati