Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Here's your opportunity to make a real difference in an energetic, fun, and growing company! You will have a direct impact on getting products in market generating revenue more efficiently with higher quality.
You will coordinate broad cross-functional teams, and use your product&project management expertise including the management of scope, schedule, budget, resources, and quality resulting in an outcome that provides immediate value to the business.
In addition, you will focus on managing a portion of the product portfolio including capital, revenue forecast, delivery, capacity, PI planning and initiative execution
Career growth is built-in as you continue to show your talents on ever-increasing complex projects that provide immediate value to the business.
In this role you will:
Leverage your knowledge of the enterprise strategy to ensure your product delivery is consistent with that strategy.
- Contribute to the advancement/development of the PMPD and your product team's focus.
- Accelerator - Actively drive the advancement/development of the PMPD and your team focus
- Manage a portion of the product portfolio with the objective of on time and on budget delivery, ensure the PMs success by knocking down funding and staffing barriers.
- Provide constant process and methodology evaluation and improvement.
- Develop and manage all documentation associated with all PMPD processes.
- Subject Matter Expert for deployment, training, and support regarding processes.
- Manage and report compliance including methodologies and tools.
- Develop, implement, and monitor Scorecards for PMPD and project
To Be a Little More Specific This Position Will Entail:
- Product planning both long and short term will be part of the scope of this role.
- Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept/peer review).
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Minimum 7-10 years business experience
- Experience building and managing cross-functional teams along the product development cycle.
- Manage workload with an emphasis on timely and cost-effective deliverables.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with other team members.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Professional, including Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Financial modeling and business case preparation
Associated topics: executive producer, executive team leader, fire chief, fire marshal, gerente, manager in training, police chief, project manager, shift lead, supervisor
• Post ID: 48780257 cincinnati