Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 1:27 PM
USD : Dannon within Fresh Dairy Products is looking for aSales Finance Analyst in theUnited States (US) for
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission bringing health through food to as many people as possible we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
Take this opportunity to GROW together
The Sales Financial Analyst will provide detailed financial analyses and strategic insights for the sales division. This role will interact with various facets of the sales organization which would include trade marketing, customer planning, sales, category management and supply chain. Responsibilities also involve supporting key planning and financial processes, including strategic planning and business planning. The role requires the following capabilities: excellent communication skills, especially the ability to respectfully challenge and influence; strong problem solving/analytical skills, strong data management skills, and business acumen.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Reviewing and analyzing KPIs
- Decision support analysis for category specific initiatives
- Reviewing customer forecasts and planning accuracy
- Analyzing customer business unit performance vs plan and objective
- Becoming financial resource for Customer Business Managers
- Working together as an integral part of division sales team and sales finance team
- Collaborating with customer planning and sales to ensure plans are accurate and align with sales objectives
- Ad:Hoc business/category analysis
- Provide reporting and analysis of volume, sales and share by customer, channel, geography and brand.
- Effectively communicate monthly performance and key business drivers to senior management
- Assist in preparing materials for senior management on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Create a volume and net sales plan by strategic customer and sales VP by brand.
- SG and A planning, reporting, capital and forecasting for the SVP of sales
- Commissions calculations and reporting
- Financial modeling and reconciliation between different systems of reporting
- Continuously work to streamline and automate processes
- Provide financial analysis on an ad hoc basis to management and field sales team
- All other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor level studies
- CPG Sales Finance experience preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- 1:3 years of relevant experience
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, danone. We have something special inside, do you?
93009.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US:subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health:focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danones mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
• Location: Cincinnati
• Post ID: 48193148 cincinnati