Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
As Vantiv grows, we must be proactive in assuring we stay ahead of the curve with truly cutting-edge products and services. The payments industry is in rapid evolution with the implementation of new technologies. By hiring the best minds that understand that new features and capabilities are just as important as security, Vantiv will continue to beat the competition with our offerings. Whether it's dedicated to new products and services, or ensuring we have the best infrastructure out there, Vantiv is dedicated to tech.
The User Access Management Analyst is a dedicated professional who provides day-to-day support to onboard application access management into the asset management system. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; onboarding of new system, defining the request process, the renew process and revoke process pertaining to the new system. Conducting access reviews and implementing the defined transfer process. The User Access Management Analyst will be responsible for implementing revisions into the User Access Management process that lead to performance improvement. The analyst is responsible for metrics and reporting pertaining to the Access Management Program. Candidate must be comfortable working with all levels of management. This position is in the Identity and Access Management area. By being a knowledgeable and swift member of the team, he/she will make a rewarding impact by easing the challenges presented by technical issues to cross-functional teams.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Accountable to the User Access Management Lead
- Develops and executes User Access Management process improvement plans
- Ensures that the User Access Managemente processes are followed and directs remediation of non-compliance
- Ensures User Access Management activities conform to process standards and policies
- Resolves misunderstandings or misinterpretations by process participants
- Initiates escalation where appropriate
- Engages upper levels of management when needed to resolve conflicts
- Ensures User Access Management participants receive appropriate training in the process
- Responsible for provision of artifacts for audits
- Collects process metrics
- Conducts measurement of metrics and required reporting
- Develops and distributes ad-hoc reports
- Analyzes metrics and reporting to detect trends or problems in the process
- Responsible for design or changes in the Access Model to ensure alignment with framework principles and objectives
- Ensures that appropriate access data in workflow tools is accurate and available to appropriate process participants
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- May be working internally or client-focused in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
• Post ID: 48774432 cincinnati