Department: MFG Management
Post End Date:
Position Reports To: Plant Engineer
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: 6-8
FLSA Status: Exempt
Provide assistance, knowledge and technical support to management and end-users. Work with plant and corporate teams to determine mutual Information Technology (IT) objectives. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow industry and discipline developments relevant to plant operations.
- Serve as a liaison between plant, technical services and corporate Information Systems & Services.
- Develop annual budget for plant capital and expense requirements.
- Provide local project leadership for all system implementations; coordinate installation, maintenance and enhancement of personal computers, thin-clients, servers, and Local Area Network/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN).
- Document new programs and updates according to Enterprise Computing Standards (ECS) and Standard Network Application Policies & Procedures (SNAPP).
- Test and document disaster recovery for all plant computer platforms according to established standards.
- Develop written procedures to ensure associates adhere to enterprise security and Information Technology policies.
- Generate creative design solutions; translate concepts and information into images.
- Provide support for servers, networks, industrial thin client devices, and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications.
- Maintain software licenses (Rockwell, Wonderware) and provide Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) database backups via Asset Centre. Provide technical guidance to improve current plant floor applications.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or computer science.
- 3 years of technical experience.
- Able to meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Strong planning, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Able to synthesize complex information, identify data relationships and dependencies, and design workflows and procedures.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) with emphasis in Microsoft Windows 2008 Server and Microsoft SQL 2008 database management or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certifications in Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 2008 Server, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Able to successfully complete Asset Centre training and pass audit of Programmable Logic Controller/Human-Machine Interface (PLC/HMI) databases.
- Able to successfully complete Rockwell training and certification to support Ethernet/Internet Provider (IP) networks, PLC/HMI communications, software/ firmware version control, software/firmware upgrades and license management.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Career Training Program graduate in Manufacturing Information Technology.
- Information technology networking experience in a Windows environment.
- Experience with Wonderware SCADA systems.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Leadership Behaviors:Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, clickhere.
Education Level:Bachelor's Required
Required Travel:Up to 25%
Regions:General Office- Cincinnati; Midwest
States: Indiana; Kentucky; Ohio
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 49307517 cincinnati