Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. • Cincinnati, OH
Seasonal/Temp | Travel - Road Warrior | Experience - None | Degree - High School | Art - Photography - Journalism | Customer Service, Media - Journalism - Newspaper, Other | Relocation - No
Lifetouch has provided quality portraits for millions of individuals, families and organizations for more than 80 years. We're committed to building strong relationships, loyalty and memories that last a lifetime. Great Photographers are the foundation of our success.
This job might be ideal for you if:
- You are excited by the idea of capturing hundreds of student smiles each and every day.
- You enjoy variety. This is not a desk job!
- You like learning new things. No photography experience? No problem. Lifetouch is proud to provide paid training to all our Photographers.
A typical day for a Lifetouch School Photographer includes:
- Transporting and setting up a professional, mobile studio at an assigned Picture Day location
- Providing Picture Day direction to school staff, parent helpers and students
- Capturing the unique personality of each student in a high-quality portrait
What it takes to become a Lifetouch School Photographer:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service and/or photography experience
- Ability to work a seasonal schedule
- Possession of a valid U.S. driver's license and a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Willingness to travel to assigned Picture Day locations (50 - 100 miles)
- Ability to lift and operate professional camera equipment (up to 40 lbs)
- Successful completion of a criminal background and driving record check
- Positive attitude and professionalism
As a School Photographer with Lifetouch, you will be part of an industry-leading organization that is employee-owned. Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- A dynamic, engaging environment where you will learn photographic, business and people skills
- Competitive hourly wage and seasonal schedule flexibility
Apply today! Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
• Post ID: 56412647 cincinnati