What you’ll be doing...
We help clients leverage the technology that transforms their business to deliver better outcomes and performance. You’ll have a vital role as a technology specialist supporting our direct sales team. Your role will involve consulting with customers on the uses and benefits of next generation collaboration solutions and transformation to cloud based IP communication services. You’ll develop strategic plans with our enterprise customers and work with account teams and professional services to consult on strategy and project execution. We deliver game changing solutions to connect people the world over and you can help us make it happen.
- Partnering with the direct sales and account teams to understand client needs, identify opportunities, and drive sales.
- Consulting on Unified Communications and next generation collaboration solutions, including cloud based IP communication services to solve customer needs.
- Architecting complex solutions and developing strategic plans to help customers realize the benefits of next generation collaboration solutions.
- Building business cases and helping customers choose our solutions.
What we’re looking for...
You are excited by consulting with clients to identify solutions that take their business to the next level. You build credibility quickly with your subject matter expertise, consultative selling approach, and understanding of the client and their business. You thrive in a role that allows you to build partnerships with customers, create innovative solutions, and then see those strategies come to life. You enjoy working independently but also working with other teams to drive sales and achieve the best outcomes for the customer.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold and advised on complex technical solutions for large business clients.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Expertise in Unified Communications and Collaboration products for complex customer solutions, including cloud based IP communication services (Cisco HCS, Broadworks, IP trunking, net/video/audio conferencing).
- Sold strategic enterprise solutions encompassing IP Telephony (SIP), VolP/PBX, IP Consulting, Video Conferencing, Professional Services, or Outsourcing in a commissioned based environment.
- Met challenging revenue targets.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8003379-collaboration-specialist-sales
• Post ID: 50795512 cincinnati