Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 12:16 AM
Company Name:Wilson Garden Center
Compensation$18 to $24 Hourly
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growth oriented and high energy environment? If so, Wilson Garden Center is the place for you to join and be a part of the future. We are looking for individuals who are excited to execute their skill set and talents in all phases of residential and commercial landscaping.
· Supervise, train, and motivate the work of a 2-3 member team to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency.
· Perform hands-on work with team members to complete projects in budget and on time.
· Operate a variety of landscape construction equipment such as skid loader, small track machine, compactor, laser level, compact mini-excavator.
· Develop a clear understanding of assigned project and fulfill expectations by planning, monitoring progress, adapting as needed and communicating needs with coworkers, clients, and vendors to keep project schedules.
· Continually develop and apply new skills and knowledge by self and by crew.
· Track and record time and materials for assigned projects.
· DESIGN/BUILD: Layout and installation of plantings, hardscaping, masonry, carpentry, excavation, grading, drainage, snow removal, and landscape functions. Install patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and retaining walls using Bluestone, Travertine, and other natural stone as well as clay and concrete pavers. Coordinate with Project Manager to determine scope of work and plan equipment and material needs. Understand blueprints and landscape plans in order to complete layout of project and installation.
· MAINTENTANCE: Organization skills to keep track of weekly lawn-care services provided to residential & commercial customers. Must possess knowledge of plant diseases and insects to monitor landscape health.
What you’ll need:
· 3+ years’ experience in a related field/industry.
· Professionalism through actions and communication with clients and team members.
· Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills.
· Desire to continually gain efficiency without compromising service.
· Ability to train and develop direct reports.
· Dependability and willingness to work in diverse weather conditions.
· Willingness to take initiative.
· Experience with equipment maintenance.
· Excellent attention to detail while having fun in a fast paced, high performance environment.
· Love for the outdoors and landscape industry.
· Experience with fertilization and/or aeration a plus.
· Experience working with natural stone and concrete material to create patios, walls, and outdoor kitchen areas.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
You may apply at 2385 Jacksonburg Rd., Hamilton, OH 45011 in person. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com. Contact Chris at 513-266-2968 with any questions.
About Wilson Garden Center:
Wilson Garden Center, Inc. has been in business for nearly 40 years and has built a great reputation for it's quality of work and workmanship.
Company address: 2385 Jacksonburg Rd., Hamilton, OH 45011
• Location: Cincinnati, Hamilton, OH
• Post ID: 58483082 cincinnati