Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 8:18 AM
With ProMaster, you have a highly trained office staff to assist in securing leads and evaluations, but YOU are the project manager. You meet with the customer, you provide an estimate, and you complete the work, start to finish. You won't have to resort to silly or insulting sales gimmicks, and never feel pressured to take a job you don't want. There will always be a fellow craftsman to fall back on for advice or an extra pair of hands, but ultimately, it's up to you.
Benefits of Working for ProMaster:
- Top wages & generous incentive programs
- Fuel & vehicle usage compensation
- No fronting money for materials
- Work in an environment of mutual respect, trust, and integrity
- Challenge yourself with a wide variety of jobs
However, as Cincinnati's ultimate handyman company, we can't just hire anyone...
Requirements for a ProMaster Employee:
- Highly skilled in multiple trades: carpentry, concrete, drywall, electrical, plumbing, roofing, tile, etc.
- Must own tools and appropriate vehicle (service van/full-size pick-up)
- Craftsman Requirement: Minimum 10 years experience
- Apprentice Requirement: Minimum 2 years experience
- Sales and project management ability
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, make decisions, and solve problems
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Present a clean-cut, professional image
- Drug-test and criminal background check
If you fit these criteria, if you're the type of person who likes to control how a project is managed and can be trusted to deliver quality craftsmanship and personalized customer service, then ProMaster is for you!
Apply here: http://www.mastermylist.com/contact-us/careers/
1375 State Route 131
Milford, OH 45150-2847
• Location: Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
• Post ID: 31824670 cincinnati